Wednesday 7 March 2012

otd...14/03/2011

well officially lickle moon we shouldnt know youve stuck until today. but as you know, mummy has being unwell so now we've known for 4 days now. im going to see the gp this afernoon to tell her you stayed with me and also to see about this blooming cough. i got very worried this morning i was causing some damage so i rang my mum to check lots and lots of coughing wasnt going to hurt you and she reassured me it wouldn't. but need to get gp to check i dont need some antibiotics.

we took another test yesterday and daddy kept smiling and rubbing my tummy, he keeps giving you kisses too. we went to pizza hut and me and daddy were talking and i said to him how very lucky we were, our lfe together hasn't been easy but now we feel very very luckly that you stuck lickle moon. i started crying in pizza hut, i think i got very overwhelmed.

every little cramp and twinge i panic, and every time i go to the loo im checking my knickers still. i dont quite think until i have you in my arms im going to really believe you're here to stay. i really hope you are. i can't wait to see your little heart beating when we have our scan in 3 weeks, and i cant wait to feel you kicking me to let me know you're really there. oh lickle moon, theres the tears again.

well lets go ring the clinic and tell them the second test was positive and request an appointment for that scan.

love you lots and lots lickle moon
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment