Wednesday 7 March 2012

4 big kicks...ARGH!!!!... 08/06/2011

so for a few weeks ive been feeling flutters and popping and almost a turning feeling inside your lickle house, but tonight, we were laid watching tv, daddy was asleep next to us after a very hard day at work, when you kicked me! twice!!!! it felt so strange, i just paused the tv, looked down at my tummy and you did it again!!!!! i started to giggle, and i woke daddy and told him that ou just kicked me, it was so much stronger then anything i have felt before and i just sat laughing. daddy sleepily smiled as i described it to him, i just wish he could feel it too. after a very hard week and feeling quite low, you have just cheered m up so much, giving me that little reminder that you are here.

mummy loves you very much and can't wait to feel you kicking me so strongly again Grin
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment