Saturday 17 March 2012

Mothers day eve....

Do you know that feeling you get when you're 7 years old, its Christmas eve and you're just far too excited to sleep? Well that's me right now. Only its not Christmas and I'm not 7. Instead its the night before mothers day. Last year we had just found out lickle moon had stuck. I had hoped for a card 'from the bump' but I don't get one, I did however get two signs for my car, one said 'back off I'm pregnant' quite fitting really considering the raging hormones.... the second 'mummy to be, Becky, on board'. We made keyrings for our mums with a picture of lickle moons embie in, they were very cute and still being used now.

I've already had my pressie but ill tell you more about that tomorrow. For now I'm going to bed and going to try and get some sleep.....

Extremely excited about being a mummy on mothers day :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment