Wednesday 7 March 2012

had a major freakout.... 27/03/2011

What a day! I woke up feeling not pregnant, I'd convinced myself that was it, I'm not pregnant. Got I. The shower, noticed my boobs weren't hurting anymore and I felt normal. I then went on to have a panic attack in the shower, couldn't breathe and just kept sobbing. Hubby was out so I rang I'm and he told me to stop being silly. So I rang my mam, she calmed me down and persuaded me to get dried and dressed. By time hubby cake.home u was half ready to go out when I burst into reds again cos no towels were dry, then again cos I don't like my hair. Spoke to mil who also tried to calm me down and asked me what would.make feel better and nothing would. I have since realised I stopped my pessaries 3 days ago and it is likely the symptoms they were causing are what have stopped. We have been out for lunch with the in laws and all way through I felt really dizzy and hot and nauseous. Before going to lunch we nipped to Morrison and got a clear blue with conception. Indicator. I just did that and it says 3 plus weeks since conception so that 5 plus weeks pg, I'm 7 week on Tuesday but as that's the highest the cb goes up to I will just have to accept that everything is still ok. The result came up in 30 seconds so again I'm guessing that's a good sign. So I need to chill. What will ne will be, im just petrified something is going to go wrong. :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment