Wednesday 7 March 2012

is this the start?....29/10/2011

I have such a naughty baby teasing his mummy. At 11ish yesterday morning I started with irregular (between 4 and 7 minutes) but bloody painful tightenings. As I was at my mums, she had me out walking trying to get things started properly. Since baby engaged my pgp has improved so much so I was able to walk a fair bit. They continued for about 4 hours then suddenly stopped. Then a few hours later started back up, even more painful this time, would stop me from what I was doing and had to breathe through them, they were coming between 2 and 5 minutes. As I was at a friends house I was starting to think I should call hubby when they slowed down and went down to every 10 to 15 minutes. So came home, went to bed and only had 2 that woke me during the night. Had another 3 in last hour but still very irregular.

My mum and dad were so excited cos they thought that was it yesterday lol. But for now lickle moon is just teasing his mummy I think lol Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment