Wednesday 7 March 2012

12 weeks tomorrow... 3/5/2011

Tomorrow lickle moon i will be 12 whole weeks pregnant. Can you believe it? I can't! It still seems like yesterday the nurse was telling me it had worked, you had stuck, you are there in my tummy growing into a beautiful baby. From the size of pin prick (well even smaller really) to now being the size of a plum.

The last 8 weeks since that day have continued to be an emtional rollercoaster, days where i have convinced myself you are no longer there and have cried myself into such a state daddy hasn't known what to do with me.... then theres the days were all i talk about is you and daddy's sat there listening to my arguments as to why you deserve the most expensive pram in the shop to travel around in style (daddy thinks this is actually just a fashion statement for me and is NOT buying into a £900 pram lol). ... then theres been nights like tonight, were those very nasty hormones take over and turn me into what daddy recently referred to me as the 'devil incarnate'. OOOPS!

We get to see you again on Monday morning, we can't wait. Yesterday daddy was watching 'Jess and Friends' on CBEEBies, when i asked what he was dong he said he was getting into practice for when you get here then insisted we go sit next to him so you could hear it too. Bless him, you Daddys never fails to suprise me.... of course we wont tell his 20+ very manly friends of your daddys sunday morning activites hehe.

Being the overly eager mummy i am, i started to make you a patchwork quilt today, as i sat there sewing the squares together, i highlighted to daddy i am doing this by hand, not using the sewing machine upstairs. i hope you like it.

So one last thing to record in todays journal and thats a picture of mummy's already apparent bump!

You're convincing everyone there is more then one of you in there!
Lots of love, huggles and kisses from your mummy xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment