Wednesday 7 March 2012

emotions flying everywhere...19/4/2011

i had my midwife booking in appointment yesterday, it went well, was there a good hour and half discussing my history and the mw taking down all my details, doing tests for bloods, blood pressure, temp, urine etc. due to having ivf we have to have consultant led care so have been reffered to an obstetrician, luckily though its the one we saw first time in subfertility clinic and i liked him so fc i'll find him supportive.

my brother in law had pyloric stenosis had birth, and my cousin passed away aged 1 due to liver abnormalities so we have also been referred to the peadiatric team for them to consider this and see if baby needs any tests.

lastly, due to my complex history of depression i have also been referred to the local mums to be mental health team to discuss my worries around post-natal depression and to discuss ways to keep myself well.
today i am just about holding back the tears. feeling so very emotional and just generally all over the place. ive been up throughout the night with a heaviness in my tummy and have had period type cramps all day. im terrified something is wrong. all logic sense tells my that its everything stretching whilst lickle moon goes through a growth spurt, but the crazy lady inside tells me to go see a dr and get it checked cos clearly something is wrong. i feel really feint and have no energy and have had to come home from work again. mw unavailable, epau wont help, and gp will see me at 4 but to be fair i cant see they'll do anything so im not sure wether or not to go.

then i feel like a selfish cow for moaning how i feel, i am so happy and was so desperate for a baby, i feel like i shouldn't whinge, i know my changing hormoes are probably making me feel so tempermental too.
oh lickle moon, i really hope everything is ok, mummy loves you lots and lots xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment