Wednesday 7 March 2012

am i imagining it or are you playing games?... 24/6/2011

Right lickle moon, I think this is your first proper telling off lol. You have been giving me some really good kicks for over a week now. This morning they were so strong I could feel them with my hand over my tummy but sadly daddy had already gone to work. So tonight once we were all home, you started to kick again so I grabbed daddys hand and you stopped. Daddy laughed and said I was making it up.

I knew I wasnt so tonight when we got in the bath to relax, off you went again, kicking so hard mummy saw her tummy move where you kicked. Again and again and again you did it. So I rang daddy on his mobile and told him to quickly cone upstairs. As he walked in the bathroom door you stopped. You are fueling daddys thoughts I am in fact insane, so pretty please let daddy see or feel you too, I promise to buy you something nice if you do......see I'm resorting to bribery already and you're not even born yet! Please!

Love you lots my beautiful lickle moon.

Love mummy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment